Diabetic Recipe: Cucumber and Onion Salad
Diabetic Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 cups thinly sliced unpeeled cucumbers
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1/3 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. First of all place the cucumbers and onions in a non-metallic, medium bowl.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Stir well. Pour over cucumbers and onions. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours. Stir occasionally. Makes 6 servings...enjoy the cucumber and onion salad for diabetic..! Nice !