- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 c. diet butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Blend all ingredients thoroughly. Press over bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan sprayed with Pam. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Cool.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) low calorie softened cream cheese
- 1 c. part-skim Ricotta cheese
- 15 packets Equal
- 1/2 c. skim milk
- 1 fresh lime rind, grated
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 1 env. unflavored gelatin
- 2 packets low cal whipped topping mix
- 1 c. skim milk
Blend together cream cheese and Ricotta. Add Equal, 1/2 cup milk and lime rind. Blend until smooth.In a small saucepan sprinkle gelatin over lime juice. Let soften 1 minute. Heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves (about 3 minutes). Add to cheese mixture and blend until smooth.
Prepare whipped topping according to package directions, substituting milk for water. Fold into cheese mixture. Pour into crust and spread evenly. Chill 4 to 6 hours.Makes 16 servings. One slice per serving. The diabetic recipe is ready....enjoy the cheesecake !