Diabetic English Muffin Breakfast Pizza
Try this diabetic recipe...the English Muffin Breakfast Pizza..great taste !
DIABETIC RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 English muffin
- 1 small peach, peeled and sliced
- ground cinnamon to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon light brown sugar
1. Preheat broiler.
2. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream. Spread evenly over English muffin half. Arrange peach slices on top.
3. Sprinkle with some cinnamon and the brown sugar. Broil until cheese browns around the edges, about 2 minutes. Cut in half or quarters and eat warm.
Per serving: 185 calories (33% calories from fat), 6 g protein, 7 g fat (4.3 g saturated fat), 25 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 22 mg cholesterol, 258 mg sodium
Diabetic exchanges: 1 1/2 carbohydrate (1 bread/starch, 1/2 fruit), 1 fat
diabetic recipes: date-nut-cake-for-diabetics