- 1/2 cup (120 ml) nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Dijon style mustard
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) nonfat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 16-ounce (454 g) bag cole slaw mix
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) minced dried onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) dill seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.6ml) salt (optional)
- freshly ground pepper
1. In a large bowl combine the yogurt, mustard, and mayonnaise. Add the cole slaw mix and toss to coat. Sprinkle with onion flakes, dill seeds, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Cover and refrigerate for up to one day before serving. The diabetic recipe is ready...enjoy the meal !
Another great diebetic recipe : Caesar Salad